- Personal exhibition ” Trees ” in Bistro ‘Popolare in Brescia
- Collective artists Brescia at Santi Giacomo e Filippo Church
- Historical Queriniana Library in Brescia, personal exhibition: “Of wine and grape” (exhibition created by the study of ancient texts preserved in the oldest Brescia’s Library)
- Historical Queriniana Library in Brescia, personal exhibition: “The twenty days of agriculture and pleasure in the villa” (exhibition born from the study of the homonymous sixteenth-century manual of the agronomist Agostino Gallo).
- Terme Castello of Vallio (Bs), personal exhibition: “H2O-a dip between sculpture and water-colour”.
- Historical Queriniana Library in Brescia, personal exhibition: “Sacred Architectures of Brescia and Province”
- Villa Fenaroli in Rezzato (Bs) personal exhibition: “Great men of Brescia: a thousand years of history”.
- Gargnano (Bs) Municipal Palace, personal exhibition: “Synapsy – the ways of colour”
- Corte Castiglione – Casatico of Marcaria (Mn), personal exhibition: “Giovanni Masuno at the Court of Baldassarre Castiglione” – Special Award of Marcaria Mayor – with the praiseworthy presentation by Prof. Rodolfo Signorini of Mantova.
- Special Prize of the Mayor of Curtatone (Mn) under the Ancient Show of Grazie, for the work in water-colour “Le Grazie”.
- In July 2016 he was selected for the Biennal Exhibition of Art in Montichiari (Bs) by Prof. Gianmarco Puntelli.
- In December 2016, he participated in the international contest Nowart with an exhibition at the Gallery InArte Werkkunst Gallery in Bergamo, where he received a special mention from Prof. Vittorio Sgarbi for the “Incanto” sculpture in granite pottery.
- He joins the Master Class of Prof. Gianmarco Puntelli for the “INFINITY” project with the exhibition at:
- Palazzo Ducale of Sabbioneta (Mn)
- Pall Mall Gallery in London
- SebastianArt Gallery and Nive Gallery in Dubrovnik – Croatia
with editorial catalogues Editorial Giorgio Mondadori.
- He is present in the essay “The Choises of Puntelli-Infinity. Dialogues between art, medicine and science”. – Editorial Giorgio Mondadori.
- He is included in the project of Prof. Gianmarco Puntelli “Artist Profiles” – special publication of the international magazine ArteIn.
- He partecipates in editorial project “The Art in Kitchen” editorial Giorgio Mondadori.
- He partecipates at the Biennal Exhibition of Art in Massa and Montignoso at the Malaspina Castle.
- He partecipates at the Contemporary Biennal Exhibition of Art of Villa Badoer in Fratta Polesine (Ro).
- In November 2017 it is present in the very first pages of the C.A.M. Catalogue of Modern Art, Editorial Giorgio Mondadori.
- In March 2018 he participates with the Master Class of Prof. Giammarco Puntelli at the series of exhibitions on “Leonardo da Vinci: Genius – The code of the mind meets art “, with 3 collective exhibitions in :
Palazzo Medici in Florence
Palazzo Pretorio – Anghiari (AR)
The Museo Vinci – Vinci (FI)
- Personal exhibition in Palazzo Pretorio in Anghiari (AR) with over thirty canvases in acrylic material.
- March-April he took part in the Contemporary Art Biennial of Lake Como – Gravedona – in Palazzo Gallio.
- May participates in the Book’s Tour project of Professor Giammarco Puntelli with 3 collective exhibitions in :
Church of Santa Maria dei Laici – Gubbio
Palazzo Ducale Gonzaga – Sabbioneta (MN)
Palazzo Ducale of Massa Carrara (MC)
- He is present in the art essay by Professor Giammarco Puntelli “The choices of Puntelli : Genius “”Genius” – Editorial Giorgio Mondadori, which will be presented on May 19, 2018 at the Uffizi Museum / Palazzo Pitti – Florence.
- Personal exhibition of the Central Bank Fideoram in Rome From July to September
- October: Artistic project Professor Giammarco Puntelli “Peace and love” at the Mosque of Rome.
- It is already selected to be present again in the very first pages of the C.A.M. Catalog of Modern Art, editorial Giorgio Mondadori, edition 2019.